Sunday, April 06, 2008

He's Baaaaaaack...


We hadn't planned on attending yesterday's game until I realized on Friday night that it wasn't going to be televised, and was lamenting that fact to My Ho. He said, "Why don't we go?" I said, "Why don't we?" So we did.

And when 1 for 17 Justin Morneau came to the plate for his second at bat of the game, with the Royals ahead 2-0 and two men on base, I turned to My Ho and said, "He is SO due. This would be a really, really good time...." And My Ho agreed.

And then Mr. Morneau shelled one right out of the park, and everybody jumped up and down and screamed, and as he rounded the bases, I though I could hear our curly-haired Canuck say, "HA HA you fools! I was only PRETENDING to be in a hitting slump to see if you were paying a-tten-tioooooonnnnnn!"

1 comment:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there!!

BASEBALL YEAHHHH!

Can I brag? Hiram Vazquez is my cousin! Superstar pitcher? Yeah, that's him! *lol*

This is my first visit to your blog! I'll be back!

Lisa